• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Hah! Exactly. It's fudging massive. :D :D :D
Certainly a far cry from the redevelopment we had back in the 90s :oops:

DDrLAeqW0AAIV40.jpg

@thfcnostalgia: 1994 North Stand redeveloped proving raather ugly and an unwelcome addition and would soon have another makeover. #THFC

An Italian company called Fagioli is in charge of the roof lift. They also did the roof lift for Atletico Madrid's new stadium.

Guess it won’t be done like this!

DASTSO0XoAA8rvg.jpg

@THFCnostalgia: Roof construction of the East Stand in 1934 at the lane. #WHL

That's how they did it back in the day. Insane. :p

https://io9.gizmodo.com/death-defying-photos-of-skyscraper-construction-workers-1680590217

To be fair, those Skywalker Youtube-folks are still doing it and worse.

Oh, and while on the topic; Alex Honnold. Jesus christ.

I don’t get free climbers. Like, they die and brick. There was some Chinese or Japanese dude that was filming himself free climbing a tower back in November and he lost grip, fell and splattered.

Yeah, I saw that. I get dizzy just from watching their videos, so yeah, trying to understand what drives them and make them do brick like that again and again is beyond my scope of comprehension. Waaaay beyond. But then again, I don't like flying regular planes or even driving a car or going to parties with people I don't know, so not really expecting to get what the hell they're thinking.

Yeah, I saw that. I get dizzy just from watching their videos, so yeah, trying to understand what drives them and make them do brick like that again and again is beyond my scope of comprehension. Waaaay beyond. But then again, I don't like flying regular planes or even driving a car or going to parties with people I don't know, so not really expecting to get what the hell they're thinking.
I get there must be a thrill, but I mean there is a really really good chance you are going to die and not a nice way either. I hate heights, planes and anything thrilly now im older. Just want to wrap myself up in bubble wrap with loads of cctv around my house and with a baseball bat under my bed.

Certainly a far cry from the redevelopment we had back in the 90s :oops:

DDrLAeqW0AAIV40.jpg

@thfcnostalgia: 1994 North Stand redeveloped proving raather ugly and an unwelcome addition and would soon have another makeover. #THFC

Guess it won’t be done like this!

DASTSO0XoAA8rvg.jpg

@THFCnostalgia: Roof construction of the East Stand in 1934 at the lane. #WHL

How dangerous is that. No hi-vis vest or jackets.

Pah! Metal! Pussies!

maxresdefault.jpg

6-Trelawny%20Van%20brightened%20and%20cropped%20bigger.jpg

As one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of surface preparation equipment, Trelawny SPT Ltd are fortunate to be involved with some of the world’s most prestigious construction projects. Most recently, Trelawny found themselves on the site of the new White Hart Lane stadium, home to English Premier League football team Tottenham Hotspur.

As well as a complete stadium redesign, the aim of this immense renovation project is to increase the stadium’s capacity from 36,284 to 61,000 which would see it become the third largest capacity stadium in the country. The estimated £400 million project is due to be completed before August in time for the start of the 18/19 Premier League season.

As part of the project, there are 9 concrete drainage channels measuring approximately 370mm wide, running from the outside of the stadium passing directly underneath the pitch to the other side. The total length of these channels will measure approximately to 3,500m (2 miles). These channels need a further application of concrete.

This is where Trelawny come in.

Trelawny were called in by one of the main sub-contractors for the project to provide a solution for the preparation prior to the application of the new concrete.

Our solution? The TFP200.

TFP%20in%20channel%20crop.jpg

The TFP200 scarifier is equipped with a rigid steel chassis to ensure strength; stability and accuracy, making it the perfect machine to effectively prepare the channels. The specified model powered by a Honda petrol engine requiring no cables, is ideally suited to the outside job. It is also equipped with a standard dust port which is perfectly partnered with the A22 dust collector vacuum making it dust free, therefore eliminating associated health risks whilst reducing clean up time.

TFP%20application%20cropped.jpg

Trelawny’s technical sales team attended site to offer training and guidance in how to use the TFP200 correctly to remove the top layer of concrete and produce a suitable profile to successfully bind the additional concrete.

Andrew%20and%20Glen%20Rebrightened.jpg

After completing the task, the TFP200 left the channels with a well prepared, correctly profiled finish of Premier League quality.

TFP200%20with%20finish%20-%20WHL.jpg

Back