• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

And turned on the flame throwers and fire whilst it was is 30s already

YES. I don't think anyone could gauge how fudging hot it was unless you were there. People say 'well you had 89 minutes to get back into it' after that brickhouse bent decision, without knowing that all the scousers had to do was sit back and see how long it would take us to run out of steam. I actually thought we did very well to NOT run ourselves into a panic hole after that...I've watched it a few times and think we were closer than we thought. In fact, I'd say Poch made a massive mistake bringing on Llorente and taking Dele off; the very combo which got us there! Dele was getting into the game around the 60th I felt...anyway...fudge Imagine Dragons!

p.s. just got fired up again, went to the wikipedia entry on the 2019 Final and edited their summation of the penalty for accuracy!!!! Let's see how long it lasts!

<<

Summary​

Prior to kick-off, a moment of silence was observed for Spanish footballer José Antonio Reyes, who had died in a car crash earlier in the day. Liverpool kicked off and earned a penalty kick just 24 seconds into the match when Moussa Sissoko was erroneously judged to have handled the ball in the penalty area, after a pass by Sadio Mané from the left struck his chest/armpit. The resulting penalty in the second minute was scored by Mohamed Salah shooting to the right, giving Liverpool a 1–0 lead and Salah the second-fastest goal in a Champions League final.[92] Tottenham held the majority of possession in the first half, but were unable to find scoring chances; Liverpool had their own chances from a series of six corner kicks, but played cautiously with their lead.[93] The match was briefly interrupted in the 18th minute by a pitch invader.[94]>>

The change lasted 10 seconds :-(

YES. I don't think anyone could gauge how fudging hot it was unless you were there. People say 'well you had 89 minutes to get back into it' after that brickhouse bent decision, without knowing that all the scousers had to do was sit back and see how long it would take us to run out of steam. I actually thought we did very well to NOT run ourselves into a panic hole after that...I've watched it a few times and think we were closer than we thought. In fact, I'd say Poch made a massive mistake bringing on Llorente and taking Dele off; the very combo which got us there! Dele was getting into the game around the 60th I felt...anyway...fudge Imagine Dragons!

p.s. just got fired up again, went to the wikipedia entry on the 2019 Final and edited their summation of the penalty for accuracy!!!! Let's see how long it lasts!

<<

Summary​

Prior to kick-off, a moment of silence was observed for Spanish footballer José Antonio Reyes, who had died in a car crash earlier in the day. Liverpool kicked off and earned a penalty kick just 24 seconds into the match when Moussa Sissoko was erroneously judged to have handled the ball in the penalty area, after a pass by Sadio Mané from the left struck his chest/armpit. The resulting penalty in the second minute was scored by Mohamed Salah shooting to the right, giving Liverpool a 1–0 lead and Salah the second-fastest goal in a Champions League final.[92] Tottenham held the majority of possession in the first half, but were unable to find scoring chances; Liverpool had their own chances from a series of six corner kicks, but played cautiously with their lead.[93] The match was briefly interrupted in the 18th minute by a pitch invader.[94]>>

Too soon.

<<

Summary​

It was roasting and they had no water for the fans
Was a grim walk to the ground because of the way we had to get there
We got in and saw them covering the grass
Then out come the band…
Fire everywhere .. WTF

Tbf you’re one of the few who have watched any of it back. You’ve been broken twice.
I never have
When we left the ground we had the carnage of the trains
When’ we got back to where we staying the only place serving drink was McDonald’s but it was drive though … so we walked through and pretended we were a car!!!!
They served us
Then went to mates hotel too and he said, “dan out some music on.you have that app”

I went on Spotify, put on this song

Nothing… no sound, nothing

Turned the volume up on my phone…

Nothing

Then get a text from my wife…

“You stupid C£€t. You have turned all the speakers on at home and woke the house up”

That’s how my day ended

Technology can wake my house up from a thousand miles away but can’t spot a fudging handball correctly

Last edited:
It was roasting and they had no water for the fans
Was a grim walk to the ground because of the way we had to get there
We got in and saw them covering the grass
Then out come the band…
Fire everywhere .. WTF

The walk back was fudging awful...no-one actually knew which station to go to, thus this mass exodus of wandering Tottenham still trying to process the night. Shambolic UEFA planning.

Back