• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

Hmm, I'm thinking

Is that good that he scored, or does that seal his move elsewhere?

We've been utter brick today - complacent. No urgency. Nothing.

Hmm, I'm thinking

Good. If we win games and get CL he might stay, if we don't he's likely off.

Wouldn't be Spurs if we didn't sit back now and give them at least one clear cut opportunity to equalise.

And saved by Bale yet again haha. :lol:

What % of our goals has he scored in this calender year?

Well if we can do so well being supposedly carried by one man, just think how good we could be if we had 1 or 2 quality players. A top striker and a real creative force in midfield and things could open up next season. We need to keep this team and add to it for a change.

Hmm, I'm thinking

What he does in the last 4/5 games won't influence how much other teams want him, they've all been able to see what he can do for the past few seasons.

All we can hope for now is that, when we put in performances like this (I imagine there's a good chance we'll do the same again vs Sunderland for example), he can continue saving us so that whatever happens with him, we're at least in the CL next season.

Back