• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

This is the thing that has struck me the most this season -the games I've managed to get to we've played the most uninspiring football I've seen us play for years.
AVB would probably argue that he hasn't got the players he needs yet - I'll guess we'll have to wait to find out...

Completely agree. I have been shot down for slating AVB this season but the sad truth is that, as a team, our peformances have been pretty much pathetic all season and the "football" has been dire to watch.

I have been saying all season that unless AVB improved the team peformances then we would not finish in the top 4. Time after time we have played crap and somehow won the game and plenty of people here (you know who you are) had the very short sighted attitude of "who cares, we won". I have said all season that Bales goals on their own would not be enough to win us games every week and realy were just masking the sins that lay elsewhere through our team.

Of course I have been slated for saying all of the above. Guess I was right all along (and believe me, I realy realy wanted to be wrong).

its been like this all season because teams can see they just have to sit on us, make them hard to break down and look for a goal on the break. Our best home games have come against the better teams as they push on more. We really need some more creativity in midfield for next season.

Back