• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

United can put all the “pressure” on us they feckin like. We are in no rush to sell, unless Poch and Toby have had a massive falling out and can’t be in the same room as each other. We still have a year for them to bury the hatchet and to iron out a new deal. Their arrogance is breathtaking. I’ve seen reports of Jose being “open” to a double deal for Toby and Rose. fudging laughable. Like we only exist purely as a farm system for MUFC.

Martial in return or fudge off. I’d be amazed if Levy isn’t asking for that. Not that he would say it in that way of course.

Problem is we have been known to cave, let’s hope the club sees the benefit to not.

Man u are yanking us around with this one.I see him staying and maybe going on loan somewhere in the latter part of the window.We won't get our 50-60 mill .We have very little leverage with this one now that Boatang has come into the mix and no one else is interested.Would never happen but I would offer him to chelscum for loftus cheek and batuswai or at the very least start a rumour that we have other options.

If Toby signed a proper contract yes I agree!
Otherwise we will go through this in January and so on!

If we get £25m for him in a year or say £40m now, is he worth £15 for this season?

Would he open to leave next summer for 25 or would we be able to extend his contract at the end of the window meaning he could go later? What are the exact dates, doesn't actually know?

If we get £25m for him in a year or say £40m now, is he worth £15 for this season?

Would he open to leave next summer for 25 or would we be able to extend his contract at the end of the window meaning he could go later? What are the exact dates, doesn't actually know?

I’m old fashioned you either tow the line or foxtrot Oscar
I like things neat and tidy...Toby wants out, that’s what should happen. He want to stay fine, sign on the dotted line.

Even if you only £35-40m for him?

Get £35-40 got you, Levy knows what he’s looking for.
Funnily we haven’t offered him a new mega deal?
Well I haven’t heard of one. Give him a big signing on fee if we can stretch to it etc.
This makes me think it’s not just money!
Confusing!

Get £35-40 got you, Levy knows what he’s looking for.
Funnily we haven’t offered him a new mega deal?
Well I haven’t heard of one. Give him a big signing on fee if we can stretch to it etc.
This makes me think it’s not just money!
Confusing!

It probably isn't just money, but he would earn a packet at United, a lot more than us. Its not money, but it is.

Whether Poch wants to work with him is the question. From the lphotos he's not been ostricised or refused to train.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...m_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Toby Alderweireld transfer latest: Manchester United table FINAL offer with offer made for Jerome Boateng
Reds refuse to pay over £40m for the Belgian and have also contacted Bayern about fellow defender Jerome Boateng
  • BY DAVID MADDOCK
  • 09:22, 7 AUG 2018
Manchester United have made Spurs a take it or leave it bid for Toby Alderweireld.

The Old Trafford giants were clear they will not go above £40million for the Belgium international defender, who will see his value plummet to just £25m in six months' time.

And boss Jose Mourinho has told his club board to explore alternatives if Tottenham continue to play hardball over their valuation of around £55m for the 29-year-old.

United have made contact with Bayern Munich over former Emirates Marketing Project defender Jerome Boateng, who is also interesting French champions Paris Saint-Germain.

But Alderweireld remains their number one target, and we understand United have returned with a final offer for the defender, which has has been delivered to Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy.

Spurs have been holding out for a fee well in excess of £50m for the experienced centre-half, even though he has just nine months remaining on his contract.

The London club do have an option to extend that deal by 12 months, but that would also automatically trigger a clause which allows him to leave for £25m.

Alderweireld has warned he will refuse to sign a new contract, the Old Trafford board believe that will eventually force Tottenham's hand.

Spurs refused to select the Belgian at the end of last season as he stalled on contract negotiations, and the board face a situation of paying the player over the next six months for no return.

United have also sounded out the prospect of a bid for England World Cup star Harry Maguire, but Leicester have bluntly told them he is not for sale this summer at any price — and the player is thought to have accepted that situation.

I love it. As if we will sweat on a difference of £15m between now and next summer :D If there is any truth to this they have made our minds up for us, he stays.

Back