• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Winger Thread

A player I like who would give us a son like alternative on the right is Brian Mbuemo
Scores goals really well
Has pace and strength and is very direct
Can also switch to CF although I really don’t want more wingers playing CF
Rumours that he may be available for £50m and he is younger than he appears at 25 in august

One issue we suffered from sometimes last year was the werner, son, Johnson trio me at the two wide players were very similar in style
If we had sin as the scoring we on the left coming in, with a new CF and Johnson
Or conversely Werner, Cf, Mbuemo there is a lot of goals that could come from those front line options

All of course is just a suggestion

Gold saying we're keeping an eye on Edwards. 2 years left on his contract, still a 35% sell on fee. Wouldn't cost a ton, club trained.

Gold also pretty much saying that we're still in the market for anther winger this summer after loaning Werner. To me that makes sense even though I know others think differently. Not sure Edwards is the solution though.

I'd be dead set against this TBH. One thing this side needs is consistency and also stature. We don't need players we possibly cannot trust to be consistent, and sorry/not sorry, we simply have to be a bigger physical side overall.

A player I like who would give us a son like alternative on the right is Brian Mbuemo
Scores goals really well
Has pace and strength and is very direct
Can also switch to CF although I really don’t want more wingers playing CF
Rumours that he may be available for £50m and he is younger than he appears at 25 in august

One issue we suffered from sometimes last year was the werner, son, Johnson trio me at the two wide players were very similar in style
If we had sin as the scoring we on the left coming in, with a new CF and Johnson
Or conversely Werner, Cf, Mbuemo there is a lot of goals that could come from those front line options

All of course is just a suggestion

Good player I agree for the squad, I think 50 mill would be massively overpaying TBH

Back