• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

United had to pay a load more to get that CB. Madrid and a few teams had been after him but they blew them out the water with that 50m. If he doesn't work out they will look stupid and add that to the list of money wasted over recent years

Here's hoping!

I was off to Sports Illustrated with a tentative loan-back deal to Playboy magazine in the prime of my photo career.

An absolute crying shame I turned out to be such a good sports photog.

Phwoar! You'se'uns shoulda seen the major distraction I had to cope with today shooting the Indy Car race in Toronto. 10 stories up on a roof above the race track and it's connected to the hotel fitness centre. Joining we happy few were some employees of the hotel and its fitness centre.

A few laps into the race, out come Jack and Jill Tightbody. She's got a back porch you could set a tray of drinks on. Serious distraction in those snug short shorts. Will post snaps of that in days to come.

Last edited:
I was off to Sports Illustrated with a tentative loan-back deal to Playboy magazine in the prime of my photo career.

An absolute crying shame I turned out to be such a good sports photog.

Phwoar! You'se'uns shoulda seen the major distraction I had to cope with today shooting the Indy Car race in Toronto. 10 stories up on a roof above the race track and it's connected to the hotel fitness centre. Joining we happy few were some employees of the hotel and its fitness centre.

A few laps into the race, out come Jack and Jill Tightbody. She's got a back porch you could set a tray of drinks on. Serious distraction in those snug short shorts. Will post snaps of that in days to come.
You're not allowed to do that, say that, think that, shoot that or certainly not post that online nowadays.
It's not the 70s any more.

Well, now that going bra-less is a trendy thing nowadays, it certainly feels like my younger days when girls bounced around in halter tops. At the car race on a gorgeous warm, sunny weekend, appreciative men's heads weren't so much on swivels as on pogo sticks.

It would seem nipples are once again legal.

Well, now that going bra-less is a trendy thing nowadays, it certainly feels like my younger days when girls bounced around in halter tops. At the car race on a gorgeous warm, sunny weekend, appreciative men's heads weren't so much on swivels as on pogo sticks.

It would seem nipples are once again legal.

Walked past a girl the other day. She had a tight, white top and most definitely no bra. Good thing I was wearing sun glasses or I would probably get a telling off for looking, but what else do they expect?

I've heard Chelsea fans say that him coming back into the side mid-season helped with their form and that he's their best CB. It seems like it had to be one of him or Gallagher forced out this window for FFP stuff. They really are a scummy club. Not taking him on tour etc to try and force him to consider a move etc., All because they bought 100 other shiny new toys that are no better than him and now they need to balance the books!

I've heard Chelsea fans say that him coming back into the side mid-season helped with their form and that he's their best CB. It seems like it had to be one of him or Gallagher forced out this window for FFP stuff. They really are a scummy club. Not taking him on tour etc to try and force him to consider a move etc., All because they bought 100 other shiny new toys that are no better than him and now they need to balance the books!
Yeah I heard the same

He played in their best performances but he is HG also worth PSR money

Back