• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - centre forward/striker

Which two forwards are the biggest qunts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The qunts in contention again. I've split the Smiths :( if anyone wants to second one of them, I will add them to the list.

Certainties:

John Fashanu
Van Persie
Ronaldo
Henry
Suarez
Shearer
Costa
Drogba
Vardy

Possibles:

Adebayor
Alan Smith (Leeds and Man Utd short arsed thug qunt)
Alan Smith (Leicester and Arsenal always commentating on our games qunt)
Rudi Völler
Bellamy
Neymar
Tevez
Balotelli
Giroud
Ranger
Lee Hughes
Andy Johnson
Marlon King
Ian Wright
Hasselbaink
Big Dunc
Gray

Are these our candidates?

John Fashanu
Van Persie
Ronaldo
Henry
Suarez
Shearer
Costa
Drogba
Vardy
Maradona

Definitely Fashanu.

My second vote was for Vardy. Simply because without this one season wonder we would have been champions. We won't get another chance like that for another decade at least.

Apart from any scum forward, there's no bigger f@cker than Costa, the classic niggly forward who will kick your centre half in the shins at every corner, will knee them in the calf when the ref's not looking, his MO is win by any means and if he gets another player sent off in frustration, its a bonus, I've been saying for years I'd love to see his sort at the Lane, its not the "spurs way" people say but he wins trophies.

Actually, the goons would have been champions! Rejoice.

I'm convinced had we been top with a couple of months remaining we would have approached those last three games differently and won the league. We were always playing catch up. We would now be reigning champions, there is no doubt.

I'm convinced had we been top with a couple of months remaining we would have approached those last three games differently and won the league. We were always playing catch up. We would now be reigning champions, there is no doubt.

Personally I'm not so sure that we would have coped with the pressure of being top and would've finished below Arsenal anyway and possibly even lower.

Back