• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - centre forward/striker

Which two forwards are the biggest qunts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bench must surely consist of only strikers. So many cnuts, so few spots. Why didn't we go 4-3-3?

The team so far

Qunt-11-formation-tactics.png

Qunt-11-formation-tactics.png

This is very tricky. I should pick Suarez, but I dislike Costa far more. Playing for the goons or Chelsea magnifies the qunt factor by (at least) ten.

I think I'd vote Costa and Van Rapist.

I'd love to pick Costa, he's a total clam, but a few years ago before he joined Chelsea I thought he was great. Him and Pepe going at it was brilliant. The brick they used to try and pull was pure entertainment. Now I don't find it amusing at all.

If I think of the number of times I have shouted clam at the TV, it has to be Thierry Va-Va-Voom Smugface Henry +1.

This is very tricky. I should pick Suarez, but I dislike Costa far more. Playing for the goons or Chelsea magnifies the qunt factor by (at least) ten.

I think I'd vote Costa and Van Rapist.
brick! I'd entirely forgotten about him paying a girl to shut up about a rape that definitely didn't happen [winks at lawyer].

That's gonna make it really tough.

I know this will not get seconded but i have to mention Andy Lochead who tried to break Jennings in two on more then one occasion.

The runners and riders. Do we have any support for the possibles? Have we missed anyone?

Certainties:

John Fashanu
Van Persie
Ronaldo
Henry
Suarez
Shearer

Possibles:

Costa
Drogba
Adebayor
Alan Smith (both of them)