• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

I would hate to be a QPR fan.

generally yes, but i'd be happier they were at least having a go rather than relying on the squad as it is

they've broken the glass and grabbed the emergency kit, Arry and some of his ex players from other clubs, he's done it a few times before

Asked about his chances of taking Bentley to Loftus Road, Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "We'll see, I'm not sure what's happening with that one yet.

On Jenas, he added: "If he's fit he's a good player, JJ, so we'll have to see."

Redknapp, who confirmed that Chris Samba has passed a medical at QPR, has also been linked with moves for Stoke City striker Peter Crouch and West Bromwich Albion forward Peter Odemwingie.

On the strike duo, he said: "I don't know if the clubs want to sell them. Let's wait and see. We are maybe looking for a striker."

It has been suggested that Jamie Mackie could be used as a makeweight in QPR's efforts to land Crouch, but Redknapp insists he has no intention of parting with the hard-working winger.

Asked if there had been any interest in Mackie, he said: "I don't think so, no. Not that I know of. I don't think there are any offers for Jamie, no-one has mentioned anything to me."

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Fulham are trying to tie up a loan deal for Maarten Stekelenburg, according to the player's agent.

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Asmir Begovic transfer news: Chelsea prepare bid for Stoke goalkeeper

John Percy @John__Percy

Swansea want Sevilla striker Manu on loan as replacement for Danny Graham

BB3ZewgCcAATB5j.jpg

QPR can only loan one of our players, so that's good in one of Bentley or Jenas should be going permanently.

Shamed the Townsend loan is off as that would have meant both were permanent.

wow totally forgot about today haha.

fudge it we have done our deal for this window.

Back