• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Fellani can drop back from his behind the striker role and they can bring in a proper striker???

Yes, I get that they could probably find room for a striker. It's just the media's reasoning (in for Negredo because Fer fell through) that I question.

It's possible, isn't it, that Seviila concocted this story in order to force Spurs' hand and to get a better price?

Because it doesn't seem rational to me that, as the consequence of a deal for a box-to-box midfielder breaking down, they would now be chasing an out an out striker. Everton are not a club that has a scattergun approach to the transfer market and they don't have money to waste.

Just like it's possible that any story linking US to a player is planted by his club or agent to gather interest. Everything needs to be taken with a huge pinch of salt, even those that fit with someone's preconceived theory.

Fee between £9m-£13m.

How are we not in. Surely we can afford higher wages than Everton!?

read in another thread that Danny 'tight grip' Levy is telling everyone we have no more moolah

Just getting those two off our books would make this a good transfer window....

I might not mean that.

If we don't sign a striker.

Yes, I get that they could probably find room for a striker. It's just the media's reasoning (in for Negredo because Fer fell through) that I question.

I assume the reasoning is thus.

Everton are poor.

So now they aren't buying Fer they have the money to buy Negredo instead.

Makes sense to me.

I assume the reasoning is thus.

Everton are poor.

So now they aren't buying Fer they have the money to buy Negredo instead.

Makes sense to me.

Except that they seem to stockpile strikers that aren't good enough. Maybe Kenwright just found £10 million down his sofa cushions and they're desperate to get rid of it? Whenever they've had money in the past they've always blown it all on one player. However good Fellaini is now, they overpaid when they bought him. Then there's Bilyaletdinov...

Christopher Samba is set to complete a £12.5m move to QPR from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

It is understood the ex-Blackburn defender, 28, will receive £100,000-a-week, including bonuses and add-ons.

The centre-back used his own Twitter account on Thursday to state that he was
in London.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp is also pressing ahead with plans to sign Stoke striker Peter Crouch.

QPR's 26 signings since May 2011

Neil Warnock: Joey Barton, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Jay Bothroyd, Anton Ferdinand, Luke Young, Armand Traore

Mark Hughes: Federico Macheda (loan), Taye Taiwo (loan), Nedum Onuoha, Bobby Zamora, Djibril Cisse, Jose Bosingwa, Ryan Nelsen, Park Ji-sung, Robert Green, Andy Johnson, Junior Hoilett, Fabio, Samba Diakite, Esteban Granero, Julio Cesar, Sam Magri, Stephane Mbia

Harry Redknapp: Loic Remy, Tal Ben Haim, Yun Suk-Young

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21274454

John Percy @John__Percy

scfc have rejected a £5m bid from qprfc for Peter Crouch this morning. Expected to be end of the matter

Anyone worried that the Bentley and Jenas deals could well be loans and they will be back again at the end of the season?

Back