• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

How old is Cech? Also do they not have that young fella thats out on loan at Atletico?

I believe Chelski have so many players out on loan they are starting to lose track of them. They probably forgot about goalkeepers Matej Delac (loaned to a Portuguese club), Sam Walker (loaned to Colchester) and Thibaut Courtois (loaned to Athletico Madrid).

I believe Chelski have so many players out on loan they are starting to lose track of them. They probably forgot about goalkeepers Matej Delac (loaned to a Portuguese club), Sam Walker (loaned to Colchester) and Thibaut Courtois (loaned to Athletico Madrid).

Joke, isn't it?

I believe the Daily Mail did a piece on this today after Benitez once again moaned about how few players he's got.

Oh yes.

Glad the media is finally picking up on this. Should be a topic at the next Chelski press conference. If they're allowed to - and if they bother to - ask critical questions, that is.

That would be excellent if someone told them he is allowed to recall some of the 22 players out on loan.

Anzhi are after Kaka and have sent their representative Roberto Carlos to Madrid to convince him.

Balotelli now officially a Milan player, signing a 4.5-year contract that will earn him less than what Ibra makes in one year at PSG. We're still talking filthy rich.

upset Balotelli is leaving England. Pure entertainment and a quality footballer to boot.

Premier League just lost another character.

Only got one assist in two-and-a-half years here. Hell of an assist though, and I'll remember him forever for it.

£20m is a good price for him but a bit wounding considering we rejected a £40m bid from PSG in the summer, and since then I think he's only scored three times.

Only got one assist in two-and-a-half years here. Hell of an assist though, and I'll remember him forever for it.

£20m is a good price for him but a bit wounding considering we rejected a £40m bid from PSG in the summer, and since then I think he's only scored three times.

A bit wounding? You lot got endless amounts of cash ffs :ross:

A bit wounding? You lot got endless amounts of cash ffs :ross:

It's not like we can throw it about willy-nilly with UEFA's sword sitting on our necks these days. Even the most ardent City-hater must have noticed how our spending has reduced recently.

Massive ****. Delighted to see him gone.

I was working in Manchester for a month earlier this year. Saw Balotelli in the hotel bar on a few occasions.
On one occasion in particular he was pestered by a stream of people for photos, autographs almost non-stop for two hours and he was unbelievably civil to every single person who approached him. I know people will say 'so he should be', but we all know many wouldn't be.

Football is far more interesting thanks to players like him. Imagine a league of Scott Parkers. that'd be interesting!

Fulham closing in on Emmanuelson apparently. Inter's new target is Kuzmanovic, also chased by Liverpool and Valencia.

Back