• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Afellay would be an amazing signing for us....a far cheaper, less cnutish Hazard

Haha, the Joe Allen thing is quite funny. I also think it's strange how Downing got in ahead of Gareth Bale....

I think your point about rivalries is good and normally accurate, but not really valid for Jordan Henderson. People just don't want him representing their country because he's been playing poorly, not because he's been playing poorly for Liverpool...

ok, i get that, however lets say that he does get to go because of Lampards injury, no amount of moaning is going to change anything. He will be in, and its time to get behind him and the rest of the players. Plus he is a kid, he was a highly rated kid at Sunderland before the move to Liverpool, he didnt ask for the 18 mill price tag which im sure has affected his form and thus his confidence. Its a huge weight to shoulder, because the valuation is about double what it should have been. Same with Carroll.

For nearly half the squad, its their first tournament experience. There is a freshness there, its not the same old same old, lots of young players too. Lets get behind them.

Bring on the French!!

France are definitely dark horses. They are something like 19 games unbeaten now and are a very good team.

I voted Germany.

Germany at a canter.

Only contender will be Holland, who look great going forward, but are a bit too ropey at the back.

how do i edit a poll?

big game tonight.. USA! USA! USA!!

Wish we had a USA subthread for USA posters on here, but our English brothers would detest that. Not to hijack this thread, but I can't wait to see how we do against Brazil tonight. Beating Scotland 5-1 without Dempsey and Altidore was nice.

Wish we had a USA subthread for USA posters on here, but our English brothers would detest that. Not to hijack this thread, but I can't wait to see how we do against Brazil tonight. Beating Scotland 5-1 without Dempsey and Altidore was nice.

Have the teams been announced? Would like to see Sandro.

Brazil's team will be: Rafael Cabral, Danilo, Thiago Silva, Juan e Marcelo; Sandro, R??mulo e Oscar; Neymar, Hulk e Leandro Dami?úo

Back