• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Romford Bull with a very impressive win lastnight
Such a good lad from a great family
He shifts the tickets too so Hearn loves him

Romford Bull with a very impressive win lastnight
Such a good lad from a great family
He shifts the tickets too so Hearn loves him

Yeh, he will get him out again maybe twice before end of year to help fill other events.

I think he is limited BUT as much as I hate Hearn he will build him a platform to earn till he loses and then he will flip him, but at least he has that chance. TBF Babic has had his time too, was built up, earned some money and now he will be cast off and used as fodder.

Yeh, he will get him out again maybe twice before end of year to help fill other events.

I think he is limited BUT as much as I hate Hearn he will build him a platform to earn till he loses and then he will flip him, but at least he has that chance. TBF Babic has had his time too, was built up, earned some money and now he will be cast off and used as fodder.
Is fighting again on the 24th August in Manchester

Just seen the UFC from Manchester starts from after 11pm UK time
Imagine all the tinkled and coked up helmets in that Arena until 5am Sunday morning haha

Just seen the UFC from Manchester starts from after 11pm UK time
Imagine all the tinkled and coked up helmets in that Arena until 5am Sunday morning haha
They've done this before I think, Bisping vs. Henderson 2 maybe? Imagine being a UK based fighter, fighting in the UK on a big card and you have to get your body into a US timezone in the lead up to a huge fight, absurd.

That was a weird one for me at the weekend, loved the fight but found it tough to watch, both taking far too much punishment for men their age, Joyce just uses his head as a first line of defence and its likely to catch up with him and Chisora gets progressively more slurry as time goes. But as I say torn because its my fight of the year currently

AJ thought
Well done Dubois... Destroyed Joshua!
AJ always giving the impression 'theres nothing to worry about'...then thinks 'see, I've got this' hits him with the hammer but then gets sparko'd with a real hammer.

Truth is...if AJ fights anyone with boxing skills and speed, he just looks like a robot. So easy to hit.

Back