• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Are Saudi Sportswashing Outfit a dark horse for 4th. No Europe, guessing a world cup mini break for a lot of their squad and no pressure on them to get it?
They are in good form atm. Guimares showing he's class, and Almiron playing out of his skin. Don't think they have enough quality to get 4th, but they should be in the fight for the other European places.

They are in good form atm. Guimares showing he's class, and Almiron playing out of his skin. Don't think they have enough quality to get 4th, but they should be in the fight for the other European places.

We play them in 2 weeks. I see it being one of our toughest home games of the season

Are Saudi Sportswashing Outfit a dark horse for 4th. No Europe, guessing a world cup mini break for a lot of their squad and no pressure on them to get it?

The way they played last season after Howe came in i had them as more than dark horses for 4th tbh

The way they played last season after Howe came in i had them as more than dark horses for 4th tbh

Out of curiosity who would your top 4 have been? Said in the summer i could see them pushing for 4th. But didn't and don't think they'd get it. Still think the big 6 will be the big 6.

Yeh that will be tough as they will benchmark us for where they want to be and the squad match up will be pretty even

Going to be an intriguing and tough game

They are a long way off of us off the pitch right now. Obviously they can invest and improve on that but it will take a long time to attract a lot of the best people up to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Out of curiosity who would your top 4 have been? Said in the summer i could see them pushing for 4th. But didn't and don't think they'd get it. Still think the big 6 will be the big 6.

I thought City Liverpool Us top 3 then any of Chelsea Saudi Sportswashing Machine Arsenal for 4th spot, might be forgetting someone else

Silly question, why are Everton kicking off at 7pm? What time are all those United fans going to get home to Surrey on a Sunday service?

They are a long way off of us off the pitch right now. Obviously they can invest and improve on that but it will take a long time to attract a lot of the best people up to Saudi Sportswashing Outfit.

Of course, they just have some momentum and their team is starting to look fairly decent. Our game will be a huge battle

Tbh though. Dont mind there being a game at 7pm on a Sunday, beats watching the cr@p that is usually on at that time. But it has to be 2 local teams playing as it would be unfair on the travelling fans.
Joking apart Everton v Man United should not be too much of a problem for most of the away fans

Bt said to help out european teams they'd televise games at 19:00 on a sunday if a team played in europa.
That would be reasonable, if both teams were in it! I'd seriously consider swerving a 7pm Sunday home gamè.

Back