• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Haaland is surpassing Ronaldo and Messi numbers at his age. Not so much surpassing as trampling all over them. Could be the greatest player ever. Higher than those two combined with a lot of room to spare.

City with Haaland makes me think of Barcelona at their best. With Xavi, Iniesta and co they were probably good enough to win without Messi. Messi just added another dimension.

Not read all reports, but thought he had offers from West Ham and Saudi Sportswashing Outfit. Dont really know what went on at United, but could he have stayed and try and fight for his place?
I always wondered why he went back to United when he had arguably the best spell of his career after that West Ham loan. Assumed he may have had a big contract and going on a free to get another was the motive but Forest seemed an odd one if Spammers were still in for him, ditto Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Forest wouldn't trump them on wages surely?

I always wondered why he went back to United when he had arguably the best spell of his career after that West Ham loan. Assumed he may have had a big contract and going on a free to get another was the motive but Forest seemed an odd one if Spammers were still in for him, ditto Saudi Sportswashing Outfit. Forest wouldn't trump them on wages surely?
Hoping to be a big fish in a small pond and aim for the WC?

I always wondered why he went back to United when he had arguably the best spell of his career after that West Ham loan. Assumed he may have had a big contract and going on a free to get another was the motive but Forest seemed an odd one if Spammers were still in for him, ditto Saudi Sportswashing Outfit. Forest wouldn't trump them on wages surely?

I think Forest offered some deal which turned out to be the most. That's why he chose them I think. Some kind of bonuses for this and that which made it the most lucrative offer. Still seems like a strange choice though

Forrest giving their gaffer a new contract is refreshing, shows they believe the man that got them there is their man and they have a plan, long term. I respect that

Indeed, i think they may struggle to stay up considering all the new players they signed but it looks like they have a long term plan.

Why the fudge is there no early kick off game today? I'm amazed we were not allocated that slot, as we always seems to get shafted with kick off times.

Are Saudi Sportswashing Machine a dark horse for 4th. No Europe, guessing a world cup mini break for a lot of their squad and no pressure on them to get it?

Back