• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

They still have some really hard work to stay up though...

Forest 33pts: Chelsea, Arsenal, Palace
Everton 32pts: City, Wolves, Bmouth
Lcter 30pts: Liverpool, Newc, Wham
Leeds 30pts: Newc, WHam, Spurs

Gonna be fascinating! Definitely going to the last day.
Everton will probably get a draw at Wolves.
Leeds v West Ham - toss a coin there!
Probably gonna be 2/3 points separating 4 clubs on the last day. And we'll be going for 6th.
Everytime I look at it, a different two go down!
It'll probably be Leicester and Leeds. They both look pretty woeful. But they have the ability to produce a moment of magic in one of their games.

Probably gonna be 2/3 points separating 4 clubs on the last day. And we'll be going for 6th.

It'll probably be Leicester and Leeds. They both look pretty woeful. But they have the ability to produce a moment of magic in one of their games.

Points on the board looks so helpful there. Those 2 and 3 points look huge at mo

I still think Forest will go. Can't see them getting another point. They have been terrible away from home.
I think Leicester and/ or Leeds will probably get one win , maybe both of them , in which case Leeds will go down on goal average along with Forest. I think GD could keep Leicester up.

I still think Forest will go. Can't see them getting another point. They have been terrible away from home.
I think Leicester and/ or Leeds will probably get one win , maybe both of them , in which case Leeds will go down on goal average along with Forest. I think GD could keep Leicester up.
Ok, I'm putting my 436774254'th outcome on the line:
We go into the last day of season with Everton safe.
Leeds and Leicester needing a win to stay up.
Forest needing a point to survive.
And fudge knows how that will go! Could be great entertainment.

Gary O'Neill has done a tremendous job at Bournemouth, saw the highlights from weekend too and they battered Chelsea from what I saw.

Not sure if they made him perm boss but fair play for what he has done there

Gary O'Neill has done a tremendous job at Bournemouth, saw the highlights from weekend too and they battered Chelsea from what I saw.

Not sure if they made him perm boss but fair play for what he has done there
Yep they did
Their form dropped
But he has picked them back up

Not because I like Leeds, but I'd rather Leicester and Everton went down. Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Liverpool for the last CL spot is a tough call though.
Liverpool is the worst possible outcome for me.
I dislike them and Klopp more and more with every passing day.
They are insufferable.
For the relegation candidates , I really want Forest to stay up for various reasons ( like the manager , lived there for a while and still have a house there ) and I would definitely prefer Leicester to go down and probably Leeds to stop Big Sam's " I'm better than Pep and Klopp " delusions.

Liverpool is the worst possible outcome for me.
I dislike them and Klopp more and more with every passing day.
They are insufferable.
For the relegation candidates , I really want Forest to stay up for various reasons ( like the manager , lived there for a while and still have a house there ) and I would definitely prefer Leicester to go down and probably Leeds to stop Big Sam's " I'm better than Pep and Klopp " delusions.

Liverpool has always been insufferable, nothing new at all

Back