• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

People were discussing Gibbs white as an option but I don't really think he's at the level required. Dreadful giveaway for Southampton's goal and he cost 40m last season so not going to be cheaper than that even if Forest go down (which I really hope they don't).

People were discussing Gibbs white as an option but I don't really think he's at the level required. Dreadful giveaway for Southampton's goal and he cost 40m last season so not going to be cheaper than that even if Forest go down (which I really hope they don't).

I know its all pie in the sky, but I was a touch deflated when I saw an article linking him to us. Rather Johnson if it has to be anybody from Forest

I have a feeling they will go for Maddison first leaving us a clear run for JWP

Fair point. Always an outside chance though of someone like City (adding HG bodies?) or Liverpool (will overhaul their midfield this summer) coming in for one or both

Fair point. Always an outside chance though of someone like City (adding HG bodies?) or Liverpool (will overhaul their midfield this summer) coming in for one or both

mmm, forgot about Liverpool. They like to home ex-Soton players as well...

I tell you what for a neutral its been a hell of a day for goals. 8 at Fulham, although we were watching Millwall 3 Blackburn 4 (so just the 7), 6 at Brighton and 5 here with still 40 mins to go

Back