• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Compare these two sides to us. One thing they both do far better than us is move the ball quickly. With players moving to show.

The tempo is much quicker. We are so slow when we play.

Compare these two sides to us. One thing they both do far better than us is move the ball quickly. With players moving to show.

The tempo is much quicker. We are so slow when we play.

In fairness I cant think of many teams who play at a slower tempo than us. If our counter attacks are dying a death

Have to get him this summer or bigger clubs will be circling next year

I am not au fait with the rules of when we can start speaking to the player, but the moment we can we should be starting negotiations. His value will only go higher by the week

I am not au fait with the rules of when we can start speaking to the player, but the moment we can we should be starting negotiations. His value will only go higher by the week
He’s 3 years left on his contract and nobody would contact the player without agreement from Brighton :p

Did I just hear that correctly. Has Diego Jota not scored a goal for 30 games???

If that's true I know when the run will end:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bournemouth creating quite a lot against Brighton. Next weekend definitely won't be a 0-0!

Edit. Chance after chance for Bournemouth here. I think I'm more worried about facing them after watching this so far! Although we'll probably lose both the way we are playing lately

Back