• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

One of those weekend of results where we bat last, and they have mainly fell our way meaning we can go 3rd with a win. Normally...we do not take advantage.

I really hope we can buck the trend and come home with a win tomorrow night

Eddie Howe has got a pretty bang average Saudi Sportswashing Machine side on paper, playing well and competing in cup finals and for the top 4.

And people are blaming Levy for our underachievements.

Eddie Howe has got a pretty bang average Saudi Sportswashing Machine side on paper, playing well and competing in cup finals and for the top 4.

And people are blaming Levy for our underachievements.

That's harsh. Isak, St. Maximin, Almiron, Willock and Wilson all offer quality attacking options. Guimaraes is just the sort of creative midfielder we'd all take in a heartbeat. Really like Dan Burn on their backline and I'd have Jacob Murphy at Spurs tomorrow. Nick Pope guards the net well. It's a very decent group with plenty of experience (bar Isak) in the PL.

If you're not in Europe and out of the cups early, you have lots of prep time, fresh players, players aren't playing through knocks etc

Makes a huge difference
Massive difference
Can see the same for united with a few injuries and suspensions

That's harsh. Isak, St. Maximin, Almiron, Willock and Wilson all offer quality attacking options. Guimaraes is just the sort of creative midfielder we'd all take in a heartbeat. Really like Dan Burn on their backline and I'd have Jacob Murphy at Spurs tomorrow. Nick Pope guards the net well. It's a very decent group with plenty of experience (bar Isak) in the PL.

St Maximin is as over-rated as Zaha in my view. Real Match of the Day player, but doesnt get anywhere near the number of assists and goals as you'd expect given the attention he gets

Given the outcomes of their last two games vs. ManU, I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine would prefer to win this game over winning the Carabao Cup final.

I thought these cnuts were going to pip city and ars for the title with goal machine Rashford. Everyone was gushing over them a few weeks ago

St Maximin is as over-rated as Zaha in my view. Real Match of the Day player, but doesnt get anywhere near the number of assists and goals as you'd expect given the attention he gets

He wears defenders down and helps keep marauding fullbacks pinned back. Often occupies a second defender. Doesn't always show up on the stats page, but having to scurry after him for 90 or so mins is no FB/DM's idea of fun.

He wears defenders down and helps keep marauding fullbacks pinned back. Often occupies a second defender. Doesn't always show up on the stats page, but having to scurry after him for 90 or so mins is no FB/DM's idea of fun.

Don't understand people that don't rate him. No RB has an easy time against him, he doesn't hide, always driving forward with the ball. He'd improve our team easily.

Klopp dropping Salah, TAA and Robertson. Wish we had a manager that had the balls to drop the big names.

Chelsea should be two up already

Klopp dropping Salah, TAA and Robertson. Wish we had a manager that had the balls to drop the big names.

Chelsea should be two up already
Make that 3! How on earth have the cheats not scored? Liverpool are a worse mess at the back than we are! They're all over the place! Someone check Koyate and Matips passports! The way they move, they look to be well over 40!

Brighton lead at Bournemouth. Quietly going along their merry way, while Sky w@nk on about Liverpool still being in the race for Top 4 conveniently ignoring how well the Seagulls are doing

Would not surprise me in the slightest if they turn us over at the weekend

Make that 3! How on earth have the cheats not scored? Liverpool are a worse mess at the back than we are! They're all over the place! Someone check Koyate and Matips passports! The way they move, they look to be well over 40!

Yet I guarantee we will make them look like that Capello's Italian defence in its prime

Back