• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

We reckon City will beat Palace? This is the last gamr of my accy with everyone else winning. Not sure to cash out now, i’m usually pretty bad at betting.

We reckon City will beat Palace? This is the last gamr of my accy with everyone else winning. Not sure to cash out now, i’m usually pretty bad at betting.
They are knocking on the door for sure
I can't imagine City winning would give you much more than your cash out price now, if not, cash it out

If they don't win this and Arsenal do tomorrow I can't see them coming back from 7 points behind with 11 games left

WTF is KDB doing sat on the bench, is this the bell end in charge trying something stupid again
Have you seen KDB play lately? He's out of form. Can still play a ridiculous pass, but he's nowhere near his best atm. Probably better to have him as an option from the bench.

Made a bit of money off of Spurs and City today, which makes a change. Betting against Arsenal tomorrow.

I didn't realise until just now that Liverpool don't play again in the PL until 1st April when they have City away, followed by Chelsea away then Arsenal at home!

I'm sure there's a big chance they'll still catch us but it might not be for at least another month or so!

Back