• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Oh give it a rest, how about being a bit humble and give credit where its due, they are the best team in the league and are top on merit. They may have had a lot of decisions to help them on their way but you still have to take advantage of those decision for them to matter.
Huh where's that come from? I totally get that they have been the best team. But it is also true that the rest of the league have been poor. Chelsea, and Liverpool have been no where. Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Urd have new managers, who are building and City have been up and down.

Is there anyone left who still thinks the goons will blow it? Their name has been on it since about October and 3 injury time winners in the last month or so merely confirms it.

We just need to win the ECL to take the gloss off....

Is there anyone left who still thinks the goons will blow it? Their name has been on it since about October and 3 injury time winners in the last month or so merely confirms it.

Nope, since the WC break been fairly certain they will do it.

Refs will be paying them back for the Lee Mason thing the rest of the season, City are flakey.

Is what it is.

They won’t win it. City are masters at making up ground at this stage of the season.

The Goons have got to go to City, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Liverpool. They have a few other potential stumbling blocks (Fulham, Chelsea and away to West Ham among them).

City to win it.

They won’t win it. City are masters at making up ground at this stage of the season.

The Goons have got to go to City, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Liverpool. They have a few other potential stumbling blocks (Fulham, Chelsea and away to West Ham among them).

City to win it.

Although I may be a bit of a naysayer on here atm I do agree that City will most likely win it.

Today was massive for Arsenal. If they had dropped 2 or 3pts this afternoon the doubts would have really kicked in, pulling it out of the fire like they did will given them real belief they can actually go and win it.

I can see them nicking a point at City as they concentrate on the CL to almost get them over the line, but at the end of the season I think today might be the result that swung it.
The season we chased Leicester, for me, had a pivotal day. We took the lead in the NLD in the early ko and for first the time (IIRC) were top in a live table. Arsenal equalised, hours later Leicester won away at Swansea to go 5pts clear, a gap that we never really closed. As I say, for me, that was a big day. I felt the same around 5pm tonight

Penalty to Everton. Shocking from Shelvey, what a poor excuse of a player he is....nice wife though

edit: He is going to have a stormer next weekend now isn't he??

To make 30 signings since the end of last season and end up with Shelvey and Colback starting in central midfield is quite impressive.

Back