• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Lol. It doesn't matter how old you are or how successful your team is other supporters are going to have a dig. It's what we do. Man up and give it back.

Personally if i come across a qpr, sunderland, leyton orient, wigan fan... i feel respect for them. Utd, city or liverpool (with a london accent) i think they are an utter taco.

I'm used to it and love it and draw a lot of it on myself with my oversized mouth.

I just meant that it's hard for young kids to support Spurs when their mates support clubs winning trophies.

bricky day cheered only by Chelsea. Hope it stays that way.

fudging Pep. Chasing a goal and brings on Ake for Foden? Great manager but a bit eccentric sometimes.
Yeh can't knock his record but this season is another example of his experimenting going wrong. Also the weird power play sending out on loan one of their better players....odd

Big win needed for us tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Opposite of last season.
They had fortunate ,late wins with a lot of controversy against Villa, Fulham and Liverpool at home.
Virtually no major injuries except for Jesus.
Out of both domestic cups straight away.
Avoided the play off round in the Europa League.
Theyve played the very bare minimum of games , had virtually no I juries and had all the major , game changing decisions go their way ( except for the Brentford one and we have never heard the last of that ).
I think it's written in the stars unfortunately
Oh and I forgot Leeds away. Are Arsenal got away with a 1-0 there I will never know

I'm trying to look for positives from today and the only thing I can come up with as it has been a disastrous day for West Ham and I don't want to see any Doctor Tottenham tomorrow let's put another nail in their coffin !

I'm used to it and love it and draw a lot of it on myself with my oversized mouth.

I just meant that it's hard for young kids to support Spurs when their mates support clubs winning trophies.

I know what you meant and i agree. But that's life. Unfortunately the weaker ones will jump ship to the liverpools and utds of the world. Which is why i have utter contempt for them.

Back