• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Thinking about it further it's total gonad*s. Keep a man 20 yards offside at all times

Long ball

Have him run towards it and stop

Whoever gets there first from the other players it's all good
It’s a horrendous call
Flag goes up too which stops defenders (your allowed to stop if a link flags as they are meant to keep the flag down)
And Rashford goes to kick it and hears the call so stops

Thinking about it further it's total gonad*s. Keep a man 20 yards offside at all times

Long ball

Have him run towards it and stop

Whoever gets there first from the other players it's all good

I have seen clubs in the EFL do that, player ambles back from the oppo half, walks back purposely past the GK kick and puts hands up as if to say I am not touching it and the back line has stopped as they assume he will touch, someone runs on through and ref gets absolute brain fog

Rashford was interfering so much with the Fernandes goal that he should be given an assist.
Hopefully based on this the offside rule will be amended. From what has been said, Rashford wasn't offside, but he certainly interfered. That being said, Emirates Marketing Project defending at the end was awful.

I haven’t seen enough goals or disallowed goals like that to know how unjust it is. I mean I’m seething but that’s more because of the way this season is going. I think he was clearly interfering but not sure how the rules are put in the rule book.

Back