• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Seeing Wilson do what Harry Kane does so poorly in our set up just goes to show how effective it is.

I'm not mightily impressed, but actually running around a bit and actually trying to win the ball back with some intensity, lifts the crowd, which in turn lifts the players.
Our style makes the crowd go to sleep or boo. Makes a massive difference!
Saudi Sportswashing Machine have one of the best defences in the PL so this is a big test for Woolwich . They gave created decent chances though Still, not sure they have had a shot on target whereas Saudi Sportswashing Machine have had at least 2. Need to make one of them count second half.

We were consistent in the last few games of last season but no way were we as good as this current Arsenal team. In fact I think 4th was in Arsenal's hands and they lost it.
It was
But they were as consistent as we were (look at the points tally)
This year they have had no injuries and are playing the same team week in, week out
They picked up a big unity with Jesus (the only new signing who has been starting for them - summer signings haven’t been key) but Eddie Murphy has stepped in
It’s about time, patience and confidence

I don't think I have ever wanted to win an NLD as much as the one coming up. Sadly if we don't improve significantly I can't see it
Up to us fans to make them brick the bed again
Don’t think they have scored yet at out ground have they?
I know city haven’t

This scum side is a cut above us sadly. Look pretty solid at back move the ball well at pace. Things we’ve not done all season.

Back