• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Just seen united play Bournemouth tonight
Got today that as a set of fixtures they couldn’t have had easier ones to play over Christmas

Big test for Arse today. Wonder how they will fluke the win; lucky rebound, dodgy penalty, wonder goal, alien intervention, unreasonable refereeing, keeper masterclass, freakish defensive error...
Saudi Sportswashing Machine weren’t great against us IMO
Ref was woeful and they got lucky with time wasting. They are very functional with a few players having career highs

This is only going one way.

How has that soft team of bottlers who folded so often under pressure become such a relentlessly good side? It's madness

Sad to say it but they are impressive. Press relentlessly high up the pitch and if the opposing team beat the press then they still defend in numbers. Plus they move quickly from defence to attack.

Does Arteta still do his little team talk half way through the half when one of his players goes down injured? That contributes to them winning aswell.

Sad to say it but they are impressive. Press relentlessly high up the pitch and if the opposing team beat the press then they still defend in numbers. Plus they move quickly from defence to attack.
I'm not mightily impressed, but actually running around a bit and actually trying to win the ball back with some intensity, lifts the crowd, which in turn lifts the players.
Our style makes the crowd go to sleep or boo. Makes a massive difference!

I don't think I have ever wanted to win an NLD as much as the one coming up. Sadly if we don't improve significantly I can't see it

Back