• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Nope as he has until the 4th of Jan (I think) to state his case, so assume he is good to play until then. I could quite easily be wrong, but surely even if he was allowed, Brentford would keep him out of the spotlight for now?

Arsenal didn't keep partey out of the spotlight. Toney is there best player, i think he'll play.

Great second goal from Saudi Sportswashing Outfit. Think them, City and Arsenal are nailed on for top 4.

I think Arsenal will struggle. Not saying they won’t do it but they are going to find the second part of the season much tougher than the first; no Jesus for quite some time and plenty of difficult games ahead.

I think Arsenal will struggle. Not saying they won’t do it but they are going to find the second part of the season much tougher than the first; no Jesus for quite some time and plenty of difficult games ahead.

I'm sure West Ham will be delighted to give them a little boost tonight.

Back