• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

And what the fudge happened to KDB?

was injured for a few weeks and only just came back, might not be fully fit. It was the worst I’ve ever seen him play yesterday though, terrible.

i also just brought him back in to my fantasy team so that could be the real reason.

was injured for a few weeks and only just came back, might not be fully fit. It was the worst I’ve ever seen him play yesterday though, terrible.

i also just brought him back in to my fantasy team so that could be the real reason.
He might have had a bump on the head and he thought he was back playing for Chelsea.

Looks like he's turning into Hazard MK2

Pep never liked him, they had some issues early on but Aguero by force of numbers made Pep figure it out.

Now with the injuries, contract running down and them leading the league -> frozen out

Sterling is the single most frustrating player I have ever seen, people bitch about our players but Sterling is what would happen if you combined the worse attributes of Bergwijn, Lucas and Lamela and put it in one player .. the amount of fudging chances that guys wastes, the amount of wrong decisions, he would drive me nuts if he played for Spurs.

It says a lot about this season that City will most likely walk this league, they will get fudged in CL

Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez (this version), Gundogan (as your main goal threat) aren't good enough to be winning the CL

And what the fudge happened to KDB?

Gundogan has been on another level this season and KDB is only 2 assists behind Harry Kane.

Gundogan has been on another level this season and KDB is only 2 assists behind Harry Kane.

Agree that Gundogan has been on a tear, but he's not a front line striker (and he's fudging 30), if you watched the united game, you could see it.

KDB's only job is assists, to say he's even in the same ballpark as Kane in a team that rolls most people over? he's got 3 goals if we were going to compare. On his day he's unplayable but he's really starting to give me Hazard vibes ..

City has a lot of work to do to compete in CL, they were being run ragged by United, Bayern or PSG would be a whole other level.

They do well because they spent £400M on defence (Dias is a good buy), they have a settled system, big squad depth and a lot of experience.

Back