• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Nice thought. But as they correctly said the other day, they are playing really bad right now, but we still cant even take a point off them, oh and yes, they have won the European Cup 6 times, would I like to see the tattoos???

Some already have the tattoos for 7 and 8 too.

Nice thought. But as they correctly said the other day, they are playing really bad right now, but we still cant even take a point off them, oh and yes, they have won the European Cup 6 times, would I like to see the tattoos???
All true, same as surely this is the worst title defence ever by a team too

So whats the problem with Aguero?

Pep never liked him, they had some issues early on but Aguero by force of numbers made Pep figure it out.

Now with the injuries, contract running down and them leading the league -> frozen out

Sterling is the single most frustrating player I have ever seen, people bitch about our players but Sterling is what would happen if you combined the worse attributes of Bergwijn, Lucas and Lamela and put it in one player .. the amount of fudging chances that guys wastes, the amount of wrong decisions, he would drive me nuts if he played for Spurs.

It says a lot about this season that City will most likely walk this league, they will get fudged in CL

Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez (this version), Gundogan (as your main goal threat) aren't good enough to be winning the CL

And what the fudge happened to KDB?

Back