• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

I'm dreading watching us tomorrow
I've dreaded playing Chelsea since I can remember. We couldn't beat them when they had the likes of Kevin Wilson and Gavin Pearooster playing, what chance tomorrow. I'd like to believe if anyone can get us a result it's the master manager. :D

Loserpool lost at home to Brighton. This season just keeps getting weirder. Are we gonna put on a five star display tomorrow then? :p

Unreal. You go that long unbeaten at home and then lose to Burnley and Brighton.

At least that will teach the Scousers for laughing at us for losing on Sunday

Brighton were excellent. They have been in the 5 games I've seen them this season. The football is really, really fudging excellent. Great movement, no panicking and cut through Liverpool a few times under pressure.

Turned my nose up a bit earlier in the week about the possibility of Potter replacing Mourinho. Think I might have been wrong.

Brighton were excellent. They have been in the 5 games I've seen them this season. The football is really, really fudging excellent. Great movement, no panicking and cut through Liverpool a few times under pressure.

Turned my nose up a bit earlier in the week about the possibility of Potter replacing Mourinho. Think I might have been wrong.
Very good manager Potter, I have been impressed with Brighton against us in our last 4 or 5 games against them.

@Bedfordspurs and myself have been big fans of Potter but it’s not based on results. I think we might do a T-shirt
S done, what’s your size?;)

Back