• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Gotta say, WBA have great away kits. That green and gold striped outfit is a long-standing classic. These walking fire-alarm get ups aren't what I'd want to see Spurs wear, but it makes it easy to pick out a team mate.
Weirdly enough, I quite like them kits too. At least they stand out from the other boring and generic stuff.

I have a soft spot for Southampton, very good manager and would not mind him in a couple of seasons time.
Does seem to be a good coach and has improved pIayers / got them playing to a system - wondered if he would be in the Goons thoughts if Arteta carries on the way they are going?

I'll add Brighton's Potter

I would not.

Mr sideways whose team plays slowly when moving the ball forward. Nice guy and all that but from watching them live twice last season and watching them on the tv and my two Brighton season ticket holding mates, he ain't all that. They both actually said he reminded them of Poyet as a manager.

I would not.

Mr sideways whose team plays slowly when moving the ball forward. Nice guy and all that but from watching them live twice last season and watching them on the tv and my two Brighton season ticket holding mates, he ain't all that. They both actually said he reminded them of Poyet as a manager.

When will you stop listening to the football fan! They know nothing about the game.

When will you stop listening to the football fan! They know nothing about the game.

My eyes know what they know.

I think your rating him because he is like the new breed of English coaches. Does the psychology side of the game and plays nice square passing football.

Is great the old style coaching has been replaced in this country just a shame it has been replaced by tippy tappy football.

German football and their coaching is the route English football should follow, it is closer to the traditions of this country it is more exciting to watch and brings success. Think it would be closer to the capabilities of the players coming through as well.

Back