• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Oh my. That's another inconvenient result for the lazy, cliche-spouting pundits.

But a dandy result for us. Zouma really isn't much a defender when he has to run and think at the same time.
Yeah, he seems to be of the type that would struggle to climb a set of stairs and chew gum at the same time.

Podence caused us all sorts of problems last season in the CL, wanted us to sign him since then. He’s been excellent in the Prem, deserved more goals, assists and plaudits than he’s got.

Neto is a handful also.
I'd rather have Neves. Imagine his passing and vision alongside Højbjerg!

I thought they would be further along now, they/you proved me wrong!:cool:
They will progress
Their quality players
Just not as good as hyped and all potential
The average age of them is what 22?
Their managers quite clueless and inexperienced
And they still have a very very unbalanced squad
there are more teams that look better
And of Ziyechs the glue that holds the team together they have a huge problem

Speaking of commentators, I'm having to endure Pious Jim Beglin, Master of The Obvious, blathering far too much on DAZN's telecast. Always providing the sly, sarcastic dig at other sides than his beloved Liverpudlia.

No doubt he'll be sleeping on the sidewalk outside the media entrance at Anfield to make sure no one gets in ahead of him.

Back