• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Subbing a sub could be a new tactic.

Bring on a CM to charge at everyone like a madman for 20 mins then sub them off when they’re knackered.

I'm struggling to see why Aarons is so highly rated by many here. Looks very ordinary to me in the games I've seen.

you seen the players he is with!!!!

the guy has all the tools and needs experience

same reason why people rated sessegnon
Exactly! The players he's with are all average, and Aarons doesn't stand out in any way. That was my point. Sessegnon was head and shoulders above anyone else at Fulham.

Exactly! The players he's with are all average, and Aarons doesn't stand out in any way. That was my point. Sessegnon was head and shoulders above anyone else at Fulham.
I saw Arrons play last season and he was outstanding
I’m convinced that with the right team he would shine
Norwich can’t defend for their lives

I fudging detest Rodgers.

If there's one thing I hate more than stupid clams, it's pseudointellectuals like him.

He seems to spend the first 45 mins of every match frantically scribbling on that pad. I'd be amazed if he's writing anything more insightful than "Do more goals.". Actually, he's probably just drawing roosters.

Last edited:
Annoyingly Wolves and Sheffield United keep winning. Surely it cant last though??

Thoughts on the late game. Whats actually best? I am not sure.

Do we want a City win or a draw to keep leicester within catching distance, or a Leicester win in the hope that they can put some pressure on Liverpool.

Personally, the latter, I would love it if Liverpool blew it this season. And for me these days, 2nd, 3rd or 4th. It doesnt really matter that much now with no qualifying round game for 4th. So let the Foxes challenge if they can and we can fight for 3rd

Annoyingly Wolves and Sheffield United keep winning. Surely it cant last though??

Thoughts on the late game. Whats actually best? I am not sure.

Do we want a City win or a draw to keep leicester within catching distance, or a Leicester win in the hope that they can put some pressure on Liverpool.

Personally, the latter, I would love it if Liverpool blew it this season. And for me these days, 2nd, 3rd or 4th. It doesnt really matter that much now with no qualifying round game for 4th. So let the Foxes challenge if they can and we can fight for 3rd
Leicester can't catch Victimpool. City might by some miracle

I am just clinging to a hope that if Leicester win here and turn over Liverpool on Boxing Day the gap is down to 4pts (granted not level games), but maybe could just start a few twitches over in L4

Back