• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

You are joking? I had NBC commentary team including Lee Dixon and even he was honest about how terrible Arsenal were and how bleak the future looks.

The amazing kids were poor, Walker had Martinelli and Saka in his pocket. City were toying with them 2nd half.

I’m stunned that Tyler still has a job, he’s become a parody of himself.
At one point he had so little to say that he started going on about the goons annual one days wages contribution to charity...

I like Brighton’s passing game and I hope they do well!
But not too well ‘again’ against us :eek:! A definite season low point!

They're playing very well. I know quite a lot of Brighton fans and they are a lot happier than they were a season ago. If he carries on like this, he'll get a job at a bigger club.

some good 3 o'clockers

AFC Bournemouth v Burnley
Aston Villa v Southampton
Brighton v Sheff Utd *
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v C Palace
Norwich v Wolves *

* Which to watch?

some good 3 o'clockers

AFC Bournemouth v Burnley
Aston Villa v Southampton
Brighton v Sheff Utd *
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v C Palace
Norwich v Wolves *

* Which to watch?
Think there will be a few goals in Norwich v Wolves
Edit: 0-0 incoming

Last edited:
That Arsenal lineup today - horrible! Arteta has a huge job ahead.

Everton: Pickford, Delph, Mina, Sidibe, Digne, Iwobi, Holgate, Davies, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin

Arsenal: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Luiz, Chambers, Xhaka, Torreira, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Saka, Martinelli, Aubameyang

That Arsenal lineup today - horrible! Arteta has a huge job ahead.

Everton: Pickford, Delph, Mina, Sidibe, Digne, Iwobi, Holgate, Davies, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin

Arsenal: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Luiz, Chambers, Xhaka, Torreira, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Saka, Martinelli, Aubameyang
Hopefully Big Dunc will go out with a bang with players wanting to impress their new manager

This game reminds me a lot of our match at Goodison a few weeks back. A poor match so far with two average teams right now

Back