• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Excuse my ignorance, I generally don't really give a brick about any other teams, but is Kovacic playing at all for Chelski?

Arsenal are improved!

They still don't look that great to me. Neither do we, Man Utd. Liverpool and Chelsea look better than we do but they don't look that much better imo, unconvincing in a lot of games. City have battered quite a few teams so far this season, they look streets ahead.

11 games played, they have won four of them by 5 goals.

In total, P11 W9 D2 L0 F33 A4 averaging 3 goals a game. It's perfection how much better than everyone else they are. Oh, and they have done all this without their best player.

And thats 6.

Plan went well then?
Southampton manager Mark Hughes has been talking on BBC Radio 5live

On reaching 600 Premier League games as a manager: “With experience you can see that a team isn’t quite where it needs to be, compared to if you’ve been a manager for 10-15 games.

But after 600 you get the sense of what the team needs to be to get the maximum effect out of them
New manager?

11 games played, they have won four of them by 5 goals.

In total, P11 W9 D2 L0 F33 A4 averaging 3 goals a game. It's perfection how much better than everyone else they are. Oh, and they have done all this without their best player.

FFP is working well then!

After Brexit we could send them to France!

FFP is working well then!

After Brexit we could send them to France!

They can go into the "Super League for corrupt tyrannical qunts trying to cleanse their image of evil" along with the rest of the clubs with the cheat mode activated (historic or present day cheating).

The rest of us can just get on with a contest that will at least be remotely sporting.

Back