• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I will take that. best outcome I think,(Although a 3rd goal would have paid for Sunday lunch and more tomorrow, but hey ho)

Ahead of the massively over hyped, amazing, brilliant incredible Arsenal

Only 3ppints behind the best team there ever has been in the history of being the best team ever, yes Liverpool

And weve been brick this season

Throw in 7 away games out of 11 as well. It's unreal. Although it starts getting a little tougher. Palace away will be similar to tonight, then its Arsenal and Chelsea

Throw in 7 away games out of 11 as well. It's unreal. Although it starts getting a little tougher. Palace away will be similar to tonight, then its Arsenal and Chelsea

If we can get through this next week and grab 2 wins, v PSV and Palace, then it's the international break. Hopefully, some of our injuries will clear up. Then it feels like the season really starts, with Chelsea (h) and Arsenal (a), massive cup games and a huge fixture pile-up in December. We normally do really well in December, so here's hoping.

Southampton making the case that Cardiff, Huddersfield and Fulham won't get it all their way this season.

Lucky fudging diving clam! Sterling totally misses the shot, and ends up laying it on a plate for himself. fudging fluke luck!

City are too good at despatching the also-rans. Nobody will get near them for the title, no matter how much the scousers delude themselves. The rest of the "big 6" are playing for a top 4 place.

David Brooks at Bournemouth is already looking like a future star. He's impressed me from his first league performance this year and is getting better and better. Quite similar to first season Dele imo.

Another young lad from Warrington

Back