• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Best they can hope for is 5th. Looks like we need a win tomorrow to have any chance of top 4 ourselves.

Indeed. Because no doubt we will do our usual bottle job at Anfield. If the gap is more than 5pts come Sunday night I would think the Top 4 have broken away

Indeed. Because no doubt we will do our usual bottle job at Anfield. If the gap is more than 5pts come Sunday night I would think the Top 4 have broken away
Don't think Liverpool will break away, they have lots of fudge ups in them for the remainder of the season.

Tbh top 4 race could almost be over by the end of these next couple of weeks if we don’t do what we need to. Fortunately we will

Wow how poor are Huddersfield. What is the point of them??

Huddersfield were quality last season, and started this well.

Very much in the vein of Swansea and Bournemouth in that they did it playing good football and stuck to their principles.

I really wanted them to do well, though of course never expected survival.

Tonight is the first time Ive seen them in a while and, well, theyve given up haven they?

This isnt Huddersfield. This isnt how they play. They are playing for damage limitation when they are 2-0 down, no ambition, no identity, no idea.

Such a shame

To all the people saying Top 4 is over if we don't do well these next couple of weeks...is that really the case? I mean surely just by logic we have a really tough run in the next 3 PL games or whatever it is, but that must mean we then have an easier run towards the end of the season? It can still all even out - we come through our tough period but other sides will still have to go through theirs.

Huddersfield were quality last season, and started this well.

Very much in the vein of Swansea and Bournemouth in that they did it playing good football and stuck to their principles.

I really wanted them to do well, though of course never expected survival.

Tonight is the first time Ive seen them in a while and, well, theyve given up haven they?

This isnt Huddersfield. This isnt how they play. They are playing for damage limitation when they are 2-0 down, no ambition, no identity, no idea.

Such a shame

Indeed ! The worse I've seen this season!

But Swansea as said have impressed again!

Back