• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

And just like that, the Liverpool hype train has started its annual grinding halt. Was anybody really convinced that last week's result was "Next season's champions beating this season's champions"?

Like I said, you boys are going to absolutely steamroll them.

And just like that, the Liverpool hype train has started its annual grinding halt. Was anybody really convinced that last week's result was "Next season's champions beating this season's champions"?

Not so sure..we struggle at Anfield and have a hell of a run of fixtures coming up over the next month. I am so grateful Swansea shut them up though because scousers are the worse for knee jerk claims of future glory.

I love optimism when I see it but sadly I have a life long immunity from it!

Van Dijk on the bench tonight. You'd think the greatest defender of all time could keep Huddersfield out and still be fresh against us.

Very strange. But they are in a bit of "tender" place after the two recent falls from the very summit of football achievements.

Did you see WHAMs team?

West Ham
  • 13Adrián
  • 19Collins
  • 21Ogbonna
  • 41Rice
  • 22Byram
  • 5Zabaleta
  • 16Noble
  • 3Cresswell
  • 8Kouyaté
  • 18João Mário
  • 17Hernández
Injuries are killing them

Suppose it was being greedy asking for another favour off swansea tonight. Arsenal 1-0 up and tbh not expecting anything but away wins for them and Liverpool.

Very negative from Huddersfield - their wing backs are playing as full backs so its like a flat back 5. Need to pressure Liverpool on the ball more

Back