• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Glad I am not in work this week, the scousers would be w#nking themselves into a frenzy again. Title would be back on.

Although the match hardly deserved to have a winner, it there was to be one, as you say, it could only have been Liverpool. Arsenal must be wondering how they lost there on Wednesday, because I am still trying to work out how we only drew with them on the first day
Same can be said as to why we fudged up against lesicester at home and look how tinkle poor they are! These dropped points will hurt us.....

I was just thinking that whilst I hate the Gooners most above all, there is something totally detestable about the scousers that gets right under my skin every time I watch them.

The media will start bigging them up as everyone's favourite second team again and they will get even more contentious decisions (like Leicester last season) as refs will be afraid to be the ones that derailed this year's fantasy.

leicester pulling a liverpool move today with their vardy masks on every seat

clams

What a club they are turning into. If this is what happens to a club and its fans when they win the league, I am not entirely sure I would want to risk us winning it again after all these years.

Crap scheduling. Boxing day and no Spurs! Tut tut. Then watford palace as early game, followed by other dull games. Should I watch the wham-swans and hope for a sigi 1 in 20 performance or scum wbrom, bound to a disappointment as they bounce back.

Crap scheduling. Boxing day and no Spurs! Tut tut. Then watford palace as early game, followed by other dull games. Should I watch the wham-swans and hope for a sigi 1 in 20 performance or scum wbrom, bound to a disappointment as they bounce back.

As dull as Watford-Palace was, it was still a massive improvement on the tripe that's been on the last couple of days.

Back