• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Just checked BBC football website at it appears Bournemouth are playing Klopp as there are only picture of him on the page. It's official Maureeniho is dead.

I do wonder about that, but then Fernandinho's heated involvement makes me think that's not so simple...

There is history between the wo players as well of course the nationality

Fernandinho was being a peace maker when Fabregash hit his face - that for me was as bad as Dembeles last season as he actually did it to start something

Last edited:
Liverpool have a very shallow squad.
Their bench is so lightweight: Mignolet, Klavan, Moreno, Alexander-Arnold, Lallana, Woodburn, Ejaria.
They are only missing a few Coutinho, Matip and Sturridge.
Mane will be going to the ACN in January too.

Bournemouth back in it 2-3

Liverpool showing why, despite their great attacking threat, wont win the league. Chelsea look twice the team Liverpool are

DancingBanana.gif~c200

Back