• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Agh, sickening.
Though having it happen to West Ham makes it a little better.

And, at least we did beat West Ham. It'd be so galling if they'd expanded all that effort against us and denied us points to then revert to this supine display against Arsenal.

Just saw the fracas at the end of the City match.

Firstly that tackle by Aguero was an absolute shocker. It is one of the worst I've seen. Luiz is pretty lucky not to have a broken leg this evening. They really should come down hard on Aguero and punish him very harshly. Will they? Probably not.

What an odious little snot Fabregas is. He practically dived over the hoarding at the end. He is a shoe in for the midfield spot on the clamiest team.

So what is the long-running thing between Aguero and David Luiz? MOTD mentioned the FA Cup semi-final of 2013 when Aguero did a similar studs on thigh tackle on Luiz (but didn't get punished for it)

I must say from the highlights i thought it was shocking how many chances Chelski gave up during the match.
Surely there's no way they can win the league. In fact they have West Brom next don't they? Pulis must be licking his lips at the prospect of Luiz and Cahill trying to defend his set-pieces.

However, that was still a very good away win for them it has to be said.

Emirates Marketing Project have now lost both games they've played vs the top 5 so far...

I thought the referee at the Emirates Marketing Project game completely bottled every decision he had to make. For me Luiz should have had a red in the first half when he cut across Aguero (last man) and then Kante caught Sané I think in the box for what looked a penalty. The Aguero tackle (if you can call it that) was so obviously a red that it was easy to give, but then the push from Chalobah was what caused everything to kick off and he probably should've got something (red maybe).

I think the ref at the Watford game missed a red too on McClean. He should've got one as well as Pereyra.

Back