• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Payet booked for sarcastic applause as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sulking his way out in January. 3-0 is no more than Saints deserve. But for their keeper, West Ham would be looking at an even more humiliating scoreline.

Payet is no spring chicken either - turns 30 in March - so if he wants to achieve anything in his career, he'll need to get out of there pretty soon.

Thats a big blow for City.

De Bruyne has been the best player in the PL so far this season imo.

But him and Nolito out next sunday at WHL wont harm our chances.

Great for us that they have a couple out, especially De Bruyne. Still got Aguerro though, he's so phucking good.

I think we can cause them problems if we attack and play with speed and intensity. Their back 5 ain't all that imo.

He was a top player who was underated by some Spurs fans.
Agree! He's quick, is excellent at finding and exploiting space, and an instinctive finisher. Sometimes a bit too instinctive. If he had a better awareness and the ability to calm down instead of smashing it first time every time, he'd be a world beater. Still a very good striker though.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Agree! He's quick, is excellent at finding and exploiting space, and an instinctive finisher. Sometimes a bit too instinctive. If he had a better awareness and the ability to calm down instead of smashing it first time every time, he'd be a world beater. Still a very good striker though.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

I think he's actually improved when it comes to finishing. Don't get me wrong he still smashes it occasionally, but he places it far more often than he used to rather than looking to leather it every time.

I have no idea whether those sources are reliable. At least 4 weeks seems to be the most "popular" estimate though.

I was happy to see Leicester get whomped on Saturday, even if it meant a Manure win. And the manner of three of the goals coming from set pieces was especially pleasing. Then I read this quote from Danny Simpson:

Danny Simpson conceded the rule change concerning pulling and pushing in the area is affecting the Foxes’ ability to defend as robustly as last term. Then, solidity in defence was the rock on which their championship triumph was founded. The right‑back said: “It is in your mind. It is something we have to learn to adapt to as players. They have changed the rules. The way it was last season, I thought we were very good at defending set pieces and we made it tough for the opponents and you have been doing that for all your career and suddenly you have got to change it, but it’s the same for everyone, it’s something we have got to work on and look at.”

Fundamentally admitting that their then-legal rough house wrestling tactics were important to them. Ha ha!

Back