• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Hahahaha. Come on! As much as you hate Arsenal, that happen 20 times each game. It's not a red card. Never was, never will. Just stop it. If he's a second late, yes, but that ain't a red card. I could fall over and break someones leg. Ain't a red card.
I still think Blatant red dude. It was late. But some would say it might not be.

If I were Fernandinho I'd be furious at Toure for that.

fudging lazy passing so he ends up having to take a yellow.

Bellerend leaving massive gaps - City should be exploiting that. Might be worth putting De Bruyne over on that side.

That attempt by the keeper was just ridiculous. He flattened his body and dived like super man. His basic technique is all wrong. Not saying he would have saved it anyway but the guy looks like an outfield player in goal.

Sane is some player isn't he?

If City had any kind of backbone they should dominate most teams. De Bruyne, Sane, Agerio. What is city's wage bill again?

Back