• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Gomez back to his worst. Soapy fingers and conceding a penalty. Should have been sent off imo.

disappointed to hear that, i've watched them twice this season and he was reeky good both times, I still have a lot of love for the guy

:oops::D

@Squawka
Chelsea lose 3 consecutive Premier League games for the first time this millennium (last time was in October 1999).
Chelsea have now lost 7 league games this season, already the most Jose Mourinho has EVER lost in a single campaign.

‏@SkySportsStatto
Chelsea have lost 7 of their last 11 PL games - they had lost 7 of the previous 67 #SNF

@sportingintel
The last time Chelsea lost 7 of their first 12 league games, this was the end of season table. 1978-79. Relegated.

Gomez back to his worst. Soapy fingers and conceding a penalty. Should have been sent off imo.

Hes got some serious mental problems which is the only thing stopping him from being one of the very best in the world, his head completely went after the first mistake then went and conceded a ridiculous penalty.Things never change.
I still love him though, we wouldnt have got in the CL without him he was incredible that season.

I like that Carles Gil, looked lively when he came on against us and is looking good today. Got good feet and very composed in the ball.

Villa draw with City. Big incentive for Arsenal I suppose, but on the flipside it has to be a big incentive for us too. A win for us and we are 3pts off the top....let's be positive

:oops::D

@Squawka
Chel53a lose 3 consecutive Premier League games for the first time this millennium (last time was in October 1999).
Chel53a have now lost 7 league games this season, already the most Jose Mourinho has EVER lost in a single campaign.

‏@SkySportsStatto
Chel53a have lost 7 of their last 11 PL games - they had lost 7 of the previous 67 #SNF

@sportingintel
The last time Chel53a lost 7 of their first 12 league games, this was the end of season table. 1978-79. Relegated.
There would be something quite beautiful if Mourinho got them relegated and Roman walked away.

The PL has decided that the French national anthem will be played at all games this weekend. Ridiculous.

Why not the Turkish or Russian or Malaysian or Kenyan or anywhere a tragedy has happened?

The PL has decided that the French national anthem will be played at all games this weekend. Ridiculous.

Why not the Turkish or Russian or Malaysian or Kenyan or anywhere a tragedy has happened?

Because I guess it's closer to home. I always get bloody annoyed when British casualties are mentioned specifically in these tragedies.

As though it matters more where the come from! :mad:

Because I guess it's closer to home. I always get bloody annoyed when British casualties are mentioned specifically in these tragedies.

As though it matters more where the come from! :mad:

At Wembley it was a gesture that really meant something. This is just a PR stunt.

Hmm...that's not going to help our goal keepers state of mind much.

You can see Scudamore watching the anthems at Wembley and thinking we can use this.

The anthem at Wembley was special because of a unique set of circumstances, a friendly with France a few days after the Paris attacks when a game they were playing was targeted. The players and crowd were mainly English and French. Here a simple minute of silence would be more appropriate. It's not as immediate and the players and audience are more global.

Back