• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Everton v Sunderland - really good game now 2-0 up to 2-2. Defoe having one of those games where he looks amazing. I am a big fan of him, but even I know there weren't enough of them.
Now 3-2

I can't see Bournemouth and Norwich staying up, so it's a battle of being the least brick between Sunderland and Villa.

I can't see Bournemouth and Norwich staying up, so it's a battle of being the least brick between Sunderland and Villa.

Sunderland would be in the CL if they could play Saudi Sportswashing Machine every week...then again so would a lot of teams

I can't get over how a couple of the pundits were gushing over how Klopp used Firmino as a false 9 yesterday and yet criticise Poch for doing the same with Kane.

The Southampton fans sound a bit classless today too. Singing "you're brick" etc and cheering every successful pass on 35 mins just doesn't seem necessary to me.

I.

The Southampton fans sound a bit classless today too. Singing "you're brick" etc and cheering every successful pass on 35 mins just doesn't seem necessary to me.

Local derby so the same would be happening at the Arse/Spurs, Lpool/Everton games etc.

I can't get over how a couple of the pundits were gushing over how Klopp used Firmino as a false 9 yesterday and yet criticise Poch for doing the same with Kane.

Which pundits have criticised Poch for his use of Kane?

Which pundits have criticised Poch for his use of Kane?

Can't remember, but before the hatrick last week there were quite a few saying how he shouldn't be dropping deep or wide because he was then not in the middle to finish chances.

Can't remember, but before the hatrick last week there were quite a few saying how he shouldn't be dropping deep or wide because he was then not in the middle to finish chances.

It can't have been anyone credible then

Surely just the standard journalist approach to narrative writing. When teams get results and individuals score praise whatever the manager is doing. Add fancy language if appropriate. If a striker is struggling for goals the narrative becomes the opposite. No actual analysis of performance needed, no deeper thinking necessary for journalist or reader.

Chelsea somehow fluke a 2-1 winner Klopp got it wrong by using a false 9. Kane starts scoring time to stfu about Poch and Kane doing anything wrong. Bring out the "always believed in him" story.

To be fair to Southampton... We were singing "you're going down with the Chelsea" to the Bournemouth fans... Bad enough for them at the moment without having to be mentioned in the same sentence as Chelsea...

Bournemouth losing at home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, which drops them into the relegation zone. They also have the worst goal difference which is also a good indicator.

Sunderland have the next worst goal difference so that could give Villa a little hope.

Back