• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

No pressing at all from City, what's going on with there midfield.

Yaya Toure having one of his relatively many off days when asked to play a holding role. Let him attack and he finds tons of energy, ask him to do that and he often looks lackluster to me.

I would be slightly worried if I was a City fan. Not very good. Nowhere near as worried as I would be if I was a Saudi Sportswashing Machine fan though.

City's formation for the first half..

Screen shot 2013-08-31 at 14.23.14.jpg

A little light in midfield, but plenty of options going forward. Hull have done a good job of moving it quickly through midfield and have had the better chances, but it's mainly down to just having that extra body in the centre of the pitch.

City's shoulders looked a bit slumped to me in that first half. Very odd for the start of the season - they should be buzzing. I wonder if there's something not right behind the scenes?

Hull's passing and movement is excellent. Hudd has been fantastic. Was not expecting this from them. Hats off.

City's new signings not exactly setting the world on fire.*

* Ed: I say 30 seconds before one of them scores. Haha.

Stunning insight from Owen, as always.

Lazy prick with no ambition who coasted through his career doing the minimum and completely wasted his talent. He's not exactly gonna do any research for this role or bother trying to offer anything other than the minimum.

Really not that impressed with City. I compare their squad to ours now and think we can easily outdo them. They bring Milner on and I think, if it was us we'd probably be bringing Eriksen or Holtby on.

I really think we are going to stun a lot of people this year. Everyone still expects City and Chelsea to walk it but think we should now have a better chance of 4th. I think we should be fighting for the title. If we aren't I think something has gone wrong.

I don't want to be mean because I know he's had problems - and fair play to him, he's looking healthy - but Merson is one dopey fukker.

Had Cardiff v Everton on in the background and just looked at it now and did a double take seeing another team wearing blue when Cardiff are at home. Its really a disgrace what's happening there. And I notice in the Cardiff crowd there areis a bizarre mix of people wearing the new red jersey and other with the old blue kit.

Back