• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Puts our cup finals to shame really, this is what you want to see in a final though its understandable why some teams are cautious in them.

Dortmund have an amazing side, some really good players.

It amazes me that people still don't understand one off seasons, especially by teams newly/recently promoted.

Barcodes would do amazingly well to be close to top 6 next season, most likely they will be top 10, with a couple good streaks, but willing to put money, won't be anywhere near 5th/6th at last game of next season.

So if a good team has a bad season and gets relegated, they will be a bad team when they achieve promotion the next year?

it amazes me how people don't understand how everyone was talking about spurs having a one off season when we finished fourth is exactly the same as the spurs fans saying the same about Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Last edited:
So if a good team has a bad season and gets relegated, they will be a bad team when they achieve promotion the next year?

it amazes me how people don't understand how everyone was talking about spurs having a one off season when we finished fourth is exactly the same as the spurs fans saying the same about Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

1245542059676.gif

Ce sont les meilleures ?®quipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes ?®quipes
The champions

Une grande r?®union
Eine grosse sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event

Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes ?®quipes
The champions

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes ?®quipes
The champions

See, I disagree, Pardew is the right choice today, but let's say Saudi Sportswashing Machine get spanked, Arsenal draw and Spurs win, you still rank Harry 6th? Spurs land 3rd in the PL and you would put him below Lambert/Rodgers/Jol?

Well, if we did take third by winning against Fulham, we would finish on 69 points.

One less than the 09-10 season where we garnered 70.

And yet we would finish one place higher than we did that season.

Not sure what that says about us, Harry or the league, to be honest.

Hillarious, on SSN with the Swedish Emirates Marketing Project official supporters club, all of them have suppported the team for all of 2 years hahaha

Hillarious, on SSN with the Swedish Emirates Marketing Project official supporters club, all of them have suppported the team for all of 2 years hahaha

That's nothing. ManU have more of this so-called fans. People who won't even know anything about football ! Almost all the politicians in Asia will claim to be ManU fans. Just a few weeks ago, there was this Asian PM coming on radio to proudly declare he is a ManU fan and making fun of Liverpool. This is what makes me hate ManU more than any other team. Most of their "fans" are glory hunters who only started to support them since they start to win the league from the 1990s.

That's nothing. ManU have more of this so-called fans. People who won't even know anything about football ! Almost all the politicians in Asia will claim to be ManU fans. Just a few weeks ago, there was this Asian PM coming on radio to proudly declare he is a ManU fan and making fun of Liverpool. This is what makes me hate ManU more than any other team. Most of their "fans" are glory hunters who only started to support them since they start to win the league from the 1990s.

Yeah but there's something more sickening, for me anyway, about the city fans supporting them for the money.

Back