• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
This is why Mourinho is the best, every time they play Barcelona they get closer and closer to matching them and yesterday they played the better game. I'm willing to bet Real won't lose to Barca again for a while as long as Mourinho sticks around.

If we had a hope in hell in getting Mourinho we would be challenging for the league without a doubt.

2Un7F.gif

Love it.

I'm sure I used to have Ronaldos jumper too!

Takes your mind off it and also you can enjoy a game for once!

The more I try not to think, the more I end up thinking about Spurs ! Is it true you are punished by your sins in previous life by made to support Spurs !? Supporting Spurs have been full of mental torture atleast for the last 20 years or so. We should thank Ramos for that CC win in 2008. It is going to be our only Cup for sometime ! Still enjoy watching all the action and the Cup celebrations of that 2008 victory !

Maybe it's Everton's day? Normally Man Utd would be jammy enough for that shot with all those deflections to end up in the back of the net. At least, it would have done against us :)

Back