• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
The thing is all season the people on here have been moving goalposts.

First oh Arse wont catch up, Van Rapist will get injured.

Oh Chelscum wont catch us.

THEN Chelscum will get battered by Barca, but when theyre still in it completely in it - we say that Barca will batter them at nou Camp.

Chelscum if they hold on to a 1-0 or even 2-0 but arguments sake 1-0 - they have a great chance. They will score at Nou Camp

True but Chelsea were always going to sit in keep it tight very similar to the Milan game in previous round.

But at home bigger pitch I personally would have barca as massive favourites to go through.

It's not like barca have created nothing the should have had 2 at least

Definitely. Parked the bus well, got a little luck both ways, and now they're even more busier defending than before the goal. Could easily have been 2-5 though.

Ya need luck against Barca

and you wont play them off the park, you wont pass them off the field so ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Drogba tackling back in the 90th

But if he played for Spurs he'd be subbed after 60, completely knackered, holding his thigh and grimacing

True but Chelsea were always going to sit in keep it tight very similar to the Milan game in previous round.

But at home bigger pitch I personally would have barca as massive favourites to go through.

It's not like barca have created nothing the should have had 2 at least

I think chelscum will get a draw at nou Camp - thats my issue. I have it in my mind theyre drawing.

I look at the quality of those scumbags and it really does hit home what a brick job AVB did with them.

They've been decent today - even defending for the whole game, they've still allowed Barca 4-5 great chances. AVB definitely had them underperforming though. They're a bunch of quality ****s.

Ya need luck against Barca

and you wont play them off the park, you wont pass them off the field so ya gotta do what ya gotta do

The thing is. Chelsea are one of the top two sides in England and they're at home. Barca were NEVER favourites to win this game, even before a ball was kicked. A draw was the most likely outcome with Chelsea more likely to nick the win.

If we pulled this off against Barca it would be labelled a "resolute" display of defence and one of our most heart filled victories.

I hate the ****s but credit where its due

If we pulled this off against Barca it would be labelled a "resolute" display of defence and one of our most heart filled victories.

I hate the ****s but credit where its due

If we pulled this off against Barca, I'd say fudging hell we were boring to watch, lucky as fudge, but I'll take the win, thank you very much.

Back