• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Agree, looked very good.

Love that kind of wiry defensive midfielder player type. Looked similar what I imagine that M'Villa player to be like, anyone seen much of him?

There are a few of these type of all action midfielders knocking about. I like Fernando (I think thats his name) at Porto too. Been a great DM for a while.

"Atkinson will take to the Allianz Arena in Germany for the important fixture with the responsibility of standing behind the goal and making decisions on whether the ball crosses the white line. "

](*,)](*,)](*,)

Webb did well, Madrid a bit dirty, but then again Marcelo can be like that, Ramos too (made a great tackle in the box v Gomez). Atkinson as linesman ! Wtf but he rightly didn't give a handball for a clearance off pepe's chest.

Great game, can't wait for part deux, there'll be histrionics undoubtedly.

Better than Van Persie for me.

Wow... Good player, but benefiting from playing as the lone striker/poacher in a very good attacking side getting loads of service in a league that isn't the best (although good). Much more of a pure box player/finisher than Van Persie and even as a finisher he's not as good as Van Persie who would have been scoring absolute tons of goals for that Bayern side.

Entertaining game today. Bayern impressed me again, I think they might be in the top 5 best teams in Europe, despite being 2nd in the Bundesliga. Real not at the races today, Coentrao, Khedira (who I rate very highly), Di Maria and Ronaldo all having average at best days.

There are a few of these type of all action midfielders knocking about. I like Fernando (I think thats his name) at Porto too. Been a great DM for a while.

Yeah know which one you mean, I like a few of Porto's players at the mo, seriously think we should be in for varela to solve our right sided problems but that's mainly because he's out of contract soon and seems very much a 4-3-3 player to help us make the transition. That said I'm not what you'd call a regular watcher of the Portugese league so I haven't watched him week in week out.

We're all set in DM imo, have one of the best sets in the league in Parker Sandro Livermore and Hudd but it's aways fun to have a bit of a scout about..

Wow... Good player, but benefiting from playing as the lone striker/poacher in a very good attacking side getting loads of service in a league that isn't the best (although good). Much more of a pure box player/finisher than Van Persie and even as a finisher he's not as good as Van Persie who would have been scoring absolute tons of goals for that Bayern side.

Entertaining game today. Bayern impressed me again, I think they might be in the top 5 best teams in Europe, despite being 2nd in the Bundesliga. Real not at the races today, Coentrao, Khedira (who I rate very highly), Di Maria and Ronaldo all having average at best days.

I know that it's a very arguable point, but I think that he could score as many as Van Persie has this season in that Arsenal side, hardly lacking in creativity. He's also two years younger than Van Persie.

Van Persie looks a lot better than Gomez in my opinion.
RVP s haf edsentially one massive season for the Goons in his entire career. Gomez has done this many a times. Look af his figures and Falcao s for that matter.

If he stays with them next season and repeats hia antics - that would be something else. All 3 are in the Top 10 though - fine margins indeed

RVP s haf edsentially one massive season for the Goons in his entire career. Gomez has done this many a times. Look af his figures and Falcao s for that matter.

If he stays with them next season and repeats hia antics - that would be something else. All 3 are in the Top 10 though - fine margins indeed

Van pervert has more about him than just goals. He is heavily involved in everything the goons do. He is probably high on the assists chart too? Just guessing. The fact he scores as much as he does on top of the other things makes him a better player in my view.

Arcy, sort your bloody phone out :lol:

Back